Use this link to view your cart or pay with a Payment Plan.
The prices for a vendor booth are $950 for a 10' x 20' spot. Vendors will be on the grass in the main festival area. This will be a high traffic area. You will be sent two GA tickets by email when you purchase, keep that ticket as you'll need it at the gate. Our vendor coordinator will be in contact with you and will have your names on a list for check-in, credentials and parking.
- 1 reserved 10' x 20' area for you to set up your vending booth plus space and area behind it. Read below for details about power and lights.
- 2 GA passes for the festival, unless otherwise specified from your application and approval. If you applied for more passes in your application and we've sent you an acceptance message you will be allowed that number of passes.
- 1 Vendor Parking Pass
Vendor stores will remain open during festival vending hours which are:
FRIDAY: 12pm - 7pm | SATURDAY: 12pm - 7pm | SUNDAY: 12pm - 7pm
You are allowed to open earlier to stay open later if you wish.
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PASS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING VENDOR TERMS
ARRIVAL - THURSDAY 9/27 before 12pm
TEAR DOWN - MONDAY 10/2 any time after 6am
- You'll be required to bring your own EZ up tent for your space. Your EZ Up must have tags for fire-inspection. Any EZ Up you purchase from a store will be good but a homemade one likely will not pass fire inspection. Email us if you're not sure about this.
- Your tent must be set up by THURSDAY at 3pm
- You do not need to set up merchandise or anything else other than your tent until Friday 9/28 at 10am.
- This pass includes camping. You CAN camp anywhere on the grounds in the camp zones. We will not allow camping behind your booth.
- You keep all money you sell. You are responsible for your own POS system and all negotiations with customers.
- You are only permitted to sell products in the category you submitted to us and we approved, if you are unsure please contact us. No cannabis or alcohol sales are permitted at all. No weapons. No illegal products are permitted.
- We will provide a generator and plugs however we recommend you bring two 50' extension cords to ensure you can reach the power supply. This will be enough power for you to have lights on in your booth, if you need more power please contact us in advance so we are aware.
- Full arrival information will be sent to you by our Vendor Coordinator prior to the event.
- We will do our best to help you load or unload gear easier after or before festival open hours. We can't guarantee the availability of golf carts but we will do our best.
- All ages, under 18 requires guardian. Under 6 years old free.
- This pass is refundable up to 4 weeks before the event. If you cancel after that you will lose your deposit.
By purchasing this pass you agree to our Waiver and Release.
Please read our REFUND POLICY before purchasing.