Set up your campsite for you and your crew right by your vehicle at SSBD Festival. If you're camping at our campgrounds closest to the stage this is the closest spot to park your vehicle.
Use it to sleep inside or store your gear at your camp. Placement will be at the discretion of parking staff based on time of arrival.
What’s Included in the Up-Front Campground Car-Camping Pass:
- Ability to park your car directly at our up-front parking lot adjacent to our up-front camping area.
- Typically you'll have a short 1 or 2 minute walk from your campsite to the vehicle. Some campsites will be directly next to their vehicles depending on the parking location.
What's the difference for camping:
- Up-Front Campgrounds are a closer walk to the stages but are a short walk from the showers. You may hear music in your tents late night in the Up-Front campgrounds. No vehicles are allowed on the grass so you can't park your car at your campsite here.
- Short-Walk Campgrounds are farther away from the stages, however they have campground showers in them and typically provide a bit more space at your campground. Additionally, all spots in the Short-Walk campgrounds are directly next to your vehicle so you can park at the campsite. If your vehicle is part of your camping set up (your tent comes off your vehicle) you should go purchase a short-walk car-camping pass.
- One car camping pass is required per vehicle.
- Each person inside the vehicle will require a separate GA or VIP Festival Pass.
- Placement will be at the discretion of parking staff based on time of arrival.