Same Same But Different Festival isn’t just for the adults, the festival is kid-friendly as well so you can bring the whole family for a weekend getaway. We put together a list of some things you can do while at the festival that are more “kid-friendly”.
1. Hang out by the beach – who doesn’t love a day at the beach with the family? Bring towels and beach chairs, kick-back and listen to music while the kids swim in in the lake and play in the sand. The beach has life-guards on staff during swimming hours and water will be a perfect temperature to get out of the heat.
2. Creative Paint Zone – We’ll have multiple ways to get creative and let your artistic side out. You can join one of the paint classes and learn how to paint one of many fun pieces you can keep and bring home or free paint on a giant mural wall with others.
3. Quiet Time - Let's face it, music festivals are a great time but we all need a little R&R after a day full of amazing music. The music here will not be going through the night, when the last music stops at 2:30am the stages won't start back up again until the next day. If you get a car-camping pass you can also find a camp-site far away from the main festival area to get some peace and quiet when it's time for bed.
4. Go For A Hike – Time to explore nature again! Use one of the park’s many hiking trails to explore the beauty of Lake Perris. Take a walk around the lake or go explore the mountains surrounding the property and check out the breathtaking views.
5. Boating – You can bring your boat to the lake, and we encourage you to do so. Take a spin around the lake or drop anchor and listen to music while you hang out off the shore. All boat launching is done through the state park and must follow their rules. You can learn more about their rules for doing so here.
We're looking forward to seeing the whole family for weekend of great music and great vibes.
**Children seven and under do not require a festival pass.